Pages

Search This Website

Saturday, February 20, 2021

હોળી પહેલાં 50 લાખ સરકારી કર્મચારીઓના વધી શકે છે પગાર

 Government employees of the country are going to get very good news before Holi. According to media reports, the Modi government may increase the inflation allowance by 4 per cent. This will significantly increase the salaries of central government employees. 50 lakh central government employees and 61 lakh pensioners will benefit.





salary

The government may increase the inflation relief allowance

According to media reports, after the announcement of the All India Consumer Price Index and the Union Budget 2021 in Parliament, the inflation allowance is likely to increase by 4 per cent. According to sources, the government may also increase the relief allowance by 4 per cent. Along with this other outstanding allowances can also be paid.

The recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission will be implemented

The government's announcement on DA hike will be based on the recommendation of the Seventh Pay Commission. At present, 17 per cent D.A. Giving. A further 4 percent increase in DA would take the total DA to 21 percent. All eyes are on the government's announcement after the Koro crisis. The DA is expected to increase from January to June 2021.



Allowance

The government halted the increase last year

In April 2020, due to the Cora crisis, the Finance Ministry decided to stop the increase in Dairy Allowance (DA) for 50 lakh central government employees and 61 lakh pensioners by July 2021. The government has said that additional installments of Central Government pensioners and inflation relief (DR) will not be paid to central government pensioners from January 1, 2020. However DA and DR will continue to pay at current rates.


The last increase was last month

Last D.A. for Central Government employees. Increased last month. This increase will be effective from 1 January 2020. The Union Cabinet had approved a 4 per cent increase in DA for government employees and pensioners to 21 per cent. But with the April decision this 4 per cent increase was halted.

ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો

States can follow the formula of the Center

According to the report, Central Government employees and pensioners have been given D.A. And with the cooling of this installment of DR, the combined savings in this financial year will be Rs. 37,530 crore. In previous years, these savings were similar. Explain that state governments generally comply with the Centre's order regarding DA and DR. It is estimated that by adopting the same formula of the state government, it can save Rs 82,566 crore by suspending the DA-DR of employees and pensioners.